Senior Year Checklist
- Attend local college night presentations and open houses.
- Sign up and talk with college representatives visiting the high school.
- Discuss career plans with counselor.
- Obtain college admissions applications for Michigan schools from the counseling office.
- Write for out-of-state college admissions applications.
- Apply for financial aid at selected college when applying for admission.
- Complete Federal Financial Aid Form after January 1, of Graduation Year.
- Register to retake the ACT Test in September.
- Take the ACT Test in October.
- Talk with your selected college about academic scholarships.
- Apply for scholarships.
- Forward any additional documentation requested to college financial aid office.
- Determine college choice Notify admissions of decision and notify financial aid office of award acceptance/rejection.