Alumni Hall of Fame
Harrison Community Schools Alumni Hall of Fame
Fall 2015 Inductees
Left to Right: Amy Petrongelli, Elizabeth (McAndrew) Benavides, and Dennis Ressiguie.
Spring 2015 Inductees
Left to Right: Marion Hileman, Nola Hopkins, Joe Wade, and Tammy Carlstrom, accepting for Mark Carlstrom.
Nomination Information for the HCS Alumni Hall of Fame
Nominations can be sent to the school by anyone, including the person themselves, but they have to be a graduate of Harrison High School. There is a committee of people that will be the deciding votes for who is inducted each year. The Nomination Form is available below.
The next honorees will be inducted during Homecoming weekend in the fall of 2015.
Criteria for Nomination:
- The nominee must be a graduate of Harrison High School
- The nominee must have achieved one or more of the following:
- Advanced degree such as Ph.D., M.D., D.O., D.D.S., O.D., J.D.
- Significant life achievement, honor or award
- Significant contribution toward improving the lives of others
Hall of Fame Alumni Members
|First Name||Last Name||Graduating Class||Induction Date|
|Elizabeth||(McAndrew) Benavides||1997||2015 (Fall)|